MLVT Requires Updated Employee ListMarch 26, 2020
On 23 March 2020, in response to the spreading of COVID-19, the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training (“MLVT”) issued notification 009/20 requiring all employers to provide an updated list of the contact telephone numbers of all employees to the Department of Labor Inspection of the MLVT by 26 March 2020. Lists are to be emailed to [email protected]. Failure to do so may attract penalties as imposed by the labor inspectors. No specific penalties are mentioned in the notification.
The employee list must align with the list of employees in the monthly contribution declaration form submitted to the National Social Security Fund and have an additional column to insert the employees’ telephone numbers. The enterprise’s corporate stamp must be affixed on all pages (please find below a sample list).
Should you have any inquiries, please let us know.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023