VDB Loi to advise on Yangon Stock Exchange’s Special Task ForceJune 28, 2018
A Special Task Force has been launched in cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (“JICA”), to provide consultation services to new companies interested in listing on Yangon Stock Exchange. Companies wanting to list on the YSX have to hire an underwriter, law and accounting firm, and this process can be somewhat difficult. The Special Task Force will provide a one-stop service for these companies to firstly identify possibility and then redirect companies to a panel of professional advisors.
U Yin Zaw Myo, Managing Director of YSX, believes that the formation of the Special Task Force will encourage more companies to register on the YSX. VDB Loi will be one of the advisors for the Special Task Force.
- Foreign companies are added to the exemption list of mandatory forex conversion
- February 28, 2023
- All Border Trade Transactions Will Be Allowed Only via Banking System Starting From 1st November 2022
- November 4, 2022
- Myanmar: FATF’s Call for Action to Apply Enhanced Due Diligence Measures
- October 27, 2022
- Logistics Service Companies Are Now Allowed to Hold Specific Amounts of Foreign Currency
- June 27, 2022
- Domestic Payments to Be Made in Myanmar Kyat
- June 7, 2022