How To Win at Myanmar’s Solar Tender, Part of COVID-19 Stimulus Package?May 27, 2020
Myanmar is undertaking a first-ever massive tender for 30 ground-mounted solar projects totalling 1,060 MW capacity spread out over nearly half of the country’s states and regions. The effort was prompted by the Government’s economic stimulus package meant to minimize the impact of the devastating COVID-19 pandemic.
Highlights of this note
- The key points of this tender in a nutshell
- Quickly finding land will be the crucial competitive factor
- Which land plot will result in a stronger bid?
- The credentials to qualify
- How long can you go
- How can VDB Loi help you in connection with this solar tender?