Power Sector Update – April 2018April 27, 2018
With Cambodia’s rapid economic growth and development, the country’s demand for reliable electricity supply continues to increase. This growth, combined with Cambodia’s liberal approach to foreign direct investment, provides significant opportunities for foreign investment in electricity production, transmission and distribution. This power sector update provides an overview of this sector and a discussion of the process required to obtain approval to carry out electricity supply projects.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023