Home » Cambodia Publication » Implementing Green Finance in Southeast Asia: International Practice, Local Legal Framework and Institutions
Implementing Green Finance in Southeast Asia: International Practice, Local Legal Framework and InstitutionsMay 16, 2022
As noted in the IPCC Report “Climate Change 2022. Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability”, “overall adverse economic impacts attributable to climate change, including slow-onset and extreme weather events, have been increasingly identified.” The report further notes that there are multiple opportunities for targeted investments and finance to protect against exposure to climate hazards, particularly for those at highest risk.
In this regional overview, VDB Loi experts discuss international standards for implementing green finance, as well as specifics of legal framework and institutions involved in these type of projects in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
- Do Cambodia Transfer Pricing Regulations Provide That Third Party Companies in a Benchmarking Study May Not Have +20% Shareholders?
- May 19, 2023
- Streamlined Process for Business Mergers Introduced in Cambodia’s New Sub-decree
- May 3, 2023
- Clean Energy Transition is Additional Drive for Regional Power Trades in South and South East Asia
- March 30, 2023
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023