Foreign Construction Contractor in Vietnam: Local Compliance FrameworkSeptember 30, 2022
In this article we describe requirements of Vietnamese law that need to be complied with when foreign contractors are engaged in construction works in Vietnam.
Highlights of this note
- Does foreign contractor need to establish a subsidiary in Vietnam to perform construction activity in the country?
- Which registrations and licenses are required to be received by the foreign contractor?
- Does the customer that hires a foreign contractor need to receive any licenses or permits?
- Can foreign contractor relocate construction workers from abroad for the purposes of implementing works on an individual project?
- How to hire local employees.
- Payments to foreign contractor from local customer: foreign exchange regime
- Tax regime