Acquiring a Port Terminal Project in MyanmarApril 30, 2018
Although others forms also exist, most port terminals with private interests in Myanmar are “Landlord Ports”. That is to say, the port is leased to the private sector for it to operate the port services, for which it invests capital – generally through a concession.
- What are the assets of a Target in the port sector?
- Are there any foreign ownership restrictions?
- Typical terms of a Myanmar port concession agreement
- Structuring options: which are the possible acquisition structures?
- Offshore shareholding structure: Use Singapore as a holding jurisdiction?
- Foreign companies are added to the exemption list of mandatory forex conversion
- February 28, 2023
- Importers/Exporters can request approval to buy USD through the Ministry of Commerce
- April 20, 2022
- Trade Department Adds to the List of Goods Requiring an Import /Export License
- March 30, 2022
- Myanmar Issues New Solar Tender for 240-480 MW
- May 28, 2021
- January 11, 2021