Home » Cambodia Publication » Featuring Children in Commercial and Media Events – Some Cambodian Legal Aspects
Featuring Children in Commercial and Media Events – Some Cambodian Legal AspectsSeptember 23, 2020
As a developing country, child labor has been an important concern in Cambodia for decades. The increased power of social media has shone a new light on child exploitation.
Highlights of this note
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: Provision on the Protection of Children From Economic Exploitation
- Does Cambodia Allow Minors to Perform Work as Employees?
- Protection of Minors in the Entertainment Industry
- Child Protection Organizations in Cambodia
- Right to Privacy
- Which Governmental Institution is Responsible for the Protection of Children?
- Regulatory Update on the Implementation of the Competition Law
- March 2, 2023
- New Rules Guiding Real Estate Service Businesses Issued
- February 2, 2023
- Trusts in Cambodia: The Legal Regime of Investment in Land Foreign Investment in Land Prior to the Trust Law
- September 1, 2022
- Implementing Green Finance in Southeast Asia: International Practice, Local Legal Framework and Institutions
- May 16, 2022
- Domain Name Changes Required for All Cambodian-Registered Companies
- May 11, 2022