My is an experienced Partner with a degree in Foreign Economics from the Foreign Trade University, Ho Chi Minh City. She has over seven years of experience, and worked with PricewaterhouseCoopers and DFDL in Vietnam before joining VDB Loi. She specializes in investment and tax advisory. My Le has assisted Mitsui&Co, Ooredoo and Pan Asia Towers with their investment licensing applications and with obtaining telecom licenses. Additionally, she has led in breaking through newly emerged and highly challenging permits and licenses for foreign investment in beverage, pharmaceutical and trading industries.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
- Director – VDB Loi, Myanmar and Vietnam (March 2012 – Present)
- Tax advisor – DFDL Vietnam (2009-2012)
- Tax consultant – PwC Vietnam (2007-2009)
- 2007 – Bachelor of Foreign Economics, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- 2007 – Certificates on International Business Agreements, International Trading