Jeffrey is a Senior Counsel on the Banking and Finance team. He has extensive multi-jurisdictional experience advising developers and lenders on real estate projects. Jeff advises the likes of IFC, ADB, and a wide range of commercial banks including ICBC, OCBC, Maybank, and Bangkok Bank, as well as local and international real estate developers. Jeff is qualified in British Colombia, Canada.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
- Senior Counsel – VDB Loi, Cambodia (Dec 2018 to Present)
- Senior Associate – Limcharoen Legal, Thailand (2011 to July 2015)
- Associate – Miles, Daroux, Zimmer & Associates, BC, Canada (2009 – 2013)
- Student Lawyer –Pusher Mitchell LLP, Canada (2008 – 2010)
- 2009 – Bachelor of Law, University of New Brunswick. Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- 2009 – Bachelor of Commerce, Royal Roads University. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada