Antoine is a French lawyer qualified to practice in Paris who has graduated in international law and economic cooperation law after studying in France.
Antoine practiced at Gide’s Paris office in the M&A department before joining Gide’s Hanoi office in 2008, relocated to the Ho Chi Minh City office in 2011.
Antoine was in charge of Gide’s Vietnam practice until he joined Indochina Legal in 2017 further to the merger of the firms’ practices.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
- Partner – VDB Loi – Indochina Legal (2017 – Present)
- Senior Associate – Gide Loyrette Nouel, Vietnam / Hanoi Branch, HCMC Branch (2008 – 2017)
- Trainee – Gide Loyrette Nouel, France / Paris Branch (2007)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate/ M&A
- Investment: advising foreign investors in every aspect of their investment and/or development plans in Vietnam, including the establishment of new legal entities, the purchase or restructuring of existing companies, disinvestments, labor laws, etc.
- 2010 – Professional Lawyer’s Certificate – Paris Bar School
- 2003 – Master’s degree in economic cooperation law – University of Lyon III – Jean Moulin
- 2002 – Master’s degree in international law – University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas