Myanmar’s Union Tax Law 2017: Changes for Specific Goods TaxMay 29, 2017
A shifting economic and political landscape is driving significant changes in Myanmar’s tax sector. Many amendments have been enacted in this fiscal year, including the changes announced in the Union Tax Law 2017.
- Domestic Payments to Be Made in Myanmar Kyat
- June 7, 2022
- How to Apply for a Certificate of Residence from the Internal Revenue Department of Myanmar?
- April 29, 2022
- Importers/Exporters can request approval to buy USD through the Ministry of Commerce
- April 20, 2022
- Have You Calculated the Personal Income Tax Reliefs and Allowances Correctly for the 2021-2022 Six-month Interim Budget Year?
- March 31, 2022
- Trade Department Adds to the List of Goods Requiring an Import /Export License
- March 30, 2022