Update on Cambodian Quarantine, Visas, and Work Permits
On 16 October 2021, the Cambodian government issued a new directive to introduce shorter quarantine requirements for international travelers who have been fully vaccinated. In particular, investors, businesspeople, and foreign experts can undergo a shorter, three-day quarantine if they fulfill certain conditions and documentation requirements. This is good news for those wishing to enter Cambodia to conduct business there. During the webinar, we will provide a brief review of the new directive:
- Types of visitors and the new quarantine period applicable to them
- Conditions and documents for the 3-day quarantine for investors and businesspeople
- Conditions and documents for other short-term quarantine visitors
- Who qualifies as an “investor”?
- Practical lessons learned when using the government website
- Home quarantine – how easy or difficult is it to get approval?