LAND ACQUISITION TROUBLESHOOTING IN BANGLADESH (LIVE WEBINAR + ON DEMAND)
Land acquisition for infrastructure projects has a difficult reputation in Bangladesh. Is all of it deserved? When you get down to the nitty gritty of land documentation for an actual project site, per plot, what are the things you need to watch out for?
In this truly one of a kind webinar, we examine how it really works, using case studies on actual land documents. Learn the nuts and bolts and our experts walk you through document to document to point out the good, the bad and the tricky.
- Land doc per land doc: what each one tells you, and where to spot the problems
- Real life tutorial with land document samples; how to spot problems early
- How good is good enough for international banks and lenders?
- Top 5 blocked land situations and how to unlock them
- Why some sponsors are very effective, and many others struggle to acquire land?
- How to dispose of land you already acquired?
- Autopsy: Analyzing a dead power deal, How did land problems kill the deal? Could it have been avoided?
- Spoiler alert: “ it’s not the land, it’s the middlemen”.
Mahbub Islam Mazumder