Bangladesh Project Finance Update: New Deals, New Practices, New Rules (Free Webinar + On Demand)
Bangladesh, “the economic miracle of Asia”, is set for a sprint in GDP-growth as soon as COVID subsides. Get ready for new financing deals and projects in a wide range of sectors by attending our update on new deals, new practices and new rules. Our highly practical briefing by VDB Loi experts in Bangladesh will focus on new legal developments, trends in Government approvals and permits, and the commercial landscape.
- Who is doing which financing deals in Bangladesh? Project Finance Deal update
- Share pledges: what is the new rule on enforcing a share pledge?
- How much financing is allowed? What is the trend on “debt to equity” approvals?
- How high can the interest be? Practical experiences and looking ahead at LIBOR abolishment
- Disputes with some authorities on fees applicable to security on land
- Foreign arbitration and enforcement: What do you need to know about the new landmark Bangladesh cases on interim injunctions?
- What may be slowing down your foreign loan approval? Practical tips
- Practical experiences and trouble shooting in connection with the Credit Information Bureau process
Md. Mahabub Islam Majunder